Don't know anything about the health of the company but when I ordered mine over
a year ago I had no problems.  The breakers open when an over current happens.
 It then has a drain circuit that keeps a little current flowing to keep the
breaker tripped.  When you turn off the associated switch the current drops to
zero and the device resets.  All good in theory and Sid has actually used it so
I would refer any question to him.

Craig