I used the Expbus 2V DC Load Center Toggle for my electrical control.
Electronic circuit breakers and the prewired board containing the switches
greatly simplify wiring.  You may need to add a separate alternator output
circuit breaker.  The included main, auxiliary and emergency busses work
great and keep the backup battery charged as well.  The emergency bus is
automatically floated on line and isolates non-essential items.  You will
have lots of flexibility designing your electrical system using the Expbus
2V.  Be sure to make a complete wiring diagram for all circuit connections.
And do not forget the actual ground return circuits in your wood and
fiberglass airplane.

Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD, USA

I am using the  "Expbus 2V DC Load Center Toggle" unit.  Simple and straight
forward.
Here is a link.
http://store.controlvision.com/category/EXPB/EXP-Bus-Products/1.html

Craig