Subject: Re: KR> Fuel gauges- senders
From: Larry Flesner via KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>

One of those sensors mounted in a tee fitting low in the fuselage,
below or equal to, the bottom of the tank might be a simple and
accurate fix. I'm thinking "weight" might be linear, even in a
non-linear tank as long as the sensing intervals are not to short and
it averages out the reads. I wouldn't want gust loads and G loads in
turns, etc., to cause the gauge to bounce all over the place.
Hummmm.........

Larry Flesner