As the crow flies (hey they'll be better at it than I) you're around 155
miles from where I parking my plane (MO9). At 135 and 4 gal per hour,,,,
that's worth coming down for breakfast. Now to get the plane up in the air!
Hey I'm working on it. 90% done and 90% to go! 2018!

Thanks

Ken Hurley
kenhurle...@gmail.com
417-343-6888