I recall a reasonable priced fuel flow meter being discussed a year or two back and can't find anything in the archives.  Does anyone recall the brand name / suppliers.  Santa Claus dropped some green packing from his money bag and he's not answering his phone so I thought I'd just spend it.

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/inpages/mgl-vega-ff-4.php?clickkey=4744277 looks interesting but a good sensor is $160+. I could replace both my fuel gauges and put a digital volt meter in the second hole.  Just a thought at this point as I've flown 650 hours without it.

Thanks........

Larry Flesner