From: Ppaulvsk via KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
To: KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Cc: Ppaulvsk <ppaul...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sat, Dec 2, 2017 9:19 pm
Subject: Re: KR> breakfast flight

Jwff, Let us know when you're open for visitors. Paul ViskBelleville Il
618-406-4705 Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone-------- Original
message --------From: Jeff Scott via KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org> Date: 12/2/17
 6:56 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: krnet@list.krnet.org Cc: Jeff Scott
<jscott.pla...@gmx.com> Subject: Re: KR> breakfast flight Cc: Flesner
<fles...@frontier.com>Subject: KR> breakfast flightBeautiful day this morning
for an 85 mile breakfast flight.  CAVU,little or no wind, and not a bump in the
air.  I did some calculationson the return flight and it showed 163 mph TAS at
3500 MSL burning 5gallon per hour at 2450rpm.  A real traveling machine and
awesome flyer.As soon as Jeff Scott gets moved off the mountain and down to the
flatlands this should be a good place to meet up for breakfast. KDXE.Larry
Flesner-------------------------------KDXE it is.  I'm vacationing at the new
place in Arkansas for a couple of weeks.  Spent today unboxing my tools and
parts and worked at getting the new hangar and shop area put together.  That's
going to take another day or two of effort.  I did finally get the KR out a
couple of days ago. That's the first time I've had it started since the
Gathering in September.  It felt good to get to fly it again, but I've got to
learn how to deal with operating near sea level.  This concept of having the
plane leap off the ground and throttling back in the air are very foreign to
me.  Back to the mountain next weekend, then the weekend after that I'll be an
Arky for good.Jeff ScottCherokee Village,
AR_______________________________________________Search the KRnet Archives at
https://www.mail-archive.com/krnet@list.krnet.org/.Please see LIST RULES and
KRnet info at http://www.krnet.org/info.html.see
options.To UNsubscribe from KRnet, send a message to
KRnet-leave@list.krnet.org_______________________________________________Search