Jeff wrote-

>I'm very centrally located in the country, which is one of the many reasons
>why I moved here.

Just checked out your location on the map and I guess I had forgotten my
geography.  I keep thinking Arkansas is in the south-south, but your location
is indeed quite central.  Your KR will now be almost like a North Korean
ICBM... not much of the US will be beyond its reach ;o)

Being from south Texas, I've flown near sea level most of my aviation life.
Tell you what, Jeff- once you master the art of flying near sea level, let me
know how to master that retirement thing.  I'm 66 and retirement seems to be
nowhere in sight for me...

Oscar Zuniga

Medford, OR