If you use flexible hose from the hard fuel line to engine etc. 1) ask for 
"Fuel injection" type fuel hose. (Stronger ,better, etc) 2) use a tubing 
flaring tool. And a little ways from the end "swedge a slight bulge to help 
prevent the hose from sliding off.When using a tubing flaring tool, position 
the proper sized die as if you were going to form a double walled 45° flare. 
Stop when the proper sized bulge first appears around the circumference. Clean 
up where the tool grabbed the pipe with a fine tooth file and your fineshed.
  You tube shows the process nicely. Good luck and i hop this helps.Regards, 
Bill Jacobs, Daytona Beach Florida  
Search the KRnet Archives at https://www.mail-archive.com/krnet@list.krnet.org/.
Please see LIST RULES and KRnet info at http://www.krnet.org/info.html.
see http://list.krnet.org/mailman/listinfo/krnet_list.krnet.org to change 
To UNsubscribe from KRnet, send a message to krnet-le...@list.krnet.org

Reply via email to