Mogas blues.
I traded my Evans Volksplane for mu KR2 and warned the new owner about
using ethanal tainted fuel.
He didn't listen and starting the engine while standing beside it he had
opened the revflow and closed it
 but the gunk kept the throttle WIDE OPEN. It almost killed he and his wife
who was standing in front of the elevator.
If not for an older Jeep Wagoneer it would have hit an above ground fuel
tank with him riding the wing.
 I learned that when someone considers themselves to be a pilot that it
means different things to different people.
Sorry about your tanks Jeff.

As far as my KR I am not going to finish it and it is far to good to let
rot in my shop. Anyone that wants a nearly
 complete KR2 nose dragger with a Revmaster or a 0200 please get in touch.