Thanks to all who responded to my recent runway encounter message.
   I have not had much time to respond and I have taken all advise into
consideration with the following decisions using some of the advise and
judicious use of civility peppered in.
First I will sbmit a NASA safety report
SecondI did orer and receive the 8 ply tires adn will change them this weekend
Third accept my culpability for not checking tires before flight- probably low
tire pressures
Forth- let the airport manager speak with the pilot- he knew I was not
particularly happy about the situation and HE did know who it was already with
a slight comment like oh great it's so and
   so. I think thatt he will or has talked to him already.
Fifth- If or when I do meat him - calmly state that I was concerned with the
incident.- I only left the runway to the grass due to his lack of responce.
sixth- not report anyone-- I am certain that I have done things that I should
not have, don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.
Thank you all
Joe Horton