From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> On Behalf Of Robert Goodnight via
KRnet
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2020 12:49 PM
To: krnet@list.krnet.org
Cc: Robert Goodnight <rgoodni...@1hallmark.com>
Subject: KR> Building Question

I purchases a KR recently the wings are off the plane, I don’t have plans or
info on the installation of the wings. What is used to cover the gap in the
wings when bolted on ?

Thanks

Bob Goodnight
Branch Manager
NMLS# 277217
 4200 Munson Street  Suite D |  Canton, OH 44718
330.863.8101330.936.3343866.422.1351
My Website
rgoodni...@1hallmark.com
This email and any files with it are confidential and intended for the use of
the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or
opinions present in this email are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check
this email and any attachment for the presence of viruses. The company accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
Equal housing lender.

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service
(SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human
generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find
out more visit the Mimecast website.