Thanks Robert for the info, and it is much appreciated! Yes, structure
integrity is precisely my concerns to put in a BRS into such a small bird,
due to its primarily wood and foam/fiber glass structure design.... The
brighter part of the equation is that, the whole thing is so light, with
around 1k pond or less gross weight, so may be a light version (around 900
lb) BRS could be utilized... The challenge for experimental or "amateur
build" world is that, it's extremely costly or difficult for doing some
decent lab or wind tunnel tests....!

Stay safe & fly high!

Dr. Hsu