Hi Terry,

Glad to see there are brave enough KRers like you who dares to
"experimental" some social gathering, instead of distancing ourselves from
one another during this difficult times...!!

My question is, will I and friends be allowed to join the cookout party if
we decide to come to Kansas by flying anything other than KRs, such as a
Piper Cherokee or even driving down there on the ground? This is because my
KR has not quite been finished yet, and in fact the more I worked on the
project, the further away I feel from the days of her first lift-up from
the ground, so I would very much like to join the gang on the cookout event
in order to talk and learn from real KR gurus face to face! I would assume
that no masks are required for the event, correct?!

Stay safe & fly high!

Dr. Hsu