Robin Macdonald wrote:

> Hi guys I can get a product called pultrusion, it is pulling Glass & resin > through a die, it comes in all sorts of shapes & sizes, not expensive would
> make good legs.

I have a broken KR leg, and can cut out a shape and do some flexure testing on it, and compare it to a sample that you buy. Similarly, we could do the same with something from the US, which would provide a more local source for us as well. I'll get back to you offline as to the size of my material, and will start working from a "pultrusion" standpoint to see what I can find on this end.


Mark Langford
Huntsville, AL

On 7/29/2021 11:44 PM, ŘfRobin Macdonald wrote:
-Please see LIST RULES and KRnet info at
-Change list delivery options at Affinity List Info Board
-Search recent KRnet Archives at
-Search John Bouyea's decades of archive at 

Reply via email to