Robin Macdonald wrote:

> Hi guys I can get a product called pultrusion, it is pulling Glass & resin > through a die, it comes in all sorts of shapes & sizes, not expensive would
> make good legs.

I have a broken KR leg, and can cut out a shape and do some flexure testing on it, and compare it to a sample that you buy. Similarly, we could do the same with something from the US, which would provide a more local source for us as well. I'll get back to you offline as to the size of my material, and will start working from a "pultrusion" standpoint to see what I can find on this end.

Thanks,

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com