Kubernetes supports only 1 GPU as of now. Take a look at this doc
<https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/blob/master/docs/proposals/gpu-support.md#v0>
.
This PR <https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/pull/28216> is attempting
to add support for multiple GPUs.
We hope to introduce alpha support for multiple GPUs in the next release
(v1.6).

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 1:06 AM, <phvu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> We are considering using Kubernetes to manage batch jobs on an on-prem GPU
> cluster.
> However, I had a hard time looking for updated information about GPU
> support in Kubernetes.
>
> Here it said only 1 GPU per machine is supported:
> https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/pull/24836
> Is it still the case?
>
> We have machines with several GPUs, and if the above information is
> correct then it would be a blocker for us.
>
> Thanks,

  • [kubernetes-use... phvu225
    • Re: [kuber... 'Vishnu Kannan' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
      • Re: [k... Hui-Zhi Zhao
        • Re... Hui-Zhi Zhao
          • ... phvu225
            • ... Vu Pham
              • ... burtchensu
              • ... burtchensu
                • ... 'Vishnu Kannan' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
                • ... burtchensu
                • ... ktsai
                • ... 'Vishnu Kannan' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A