On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 5:36:20 AM UTC+8, Vishnu Kannan wrote:
> GPU support in kubernetes is moving out of tree using a new extension
> mechanism called device plugins. Nvidia has published a GPU device plugin
> recently that is expected to work with kubernetes v1.8.
>

> If you are on GCP, please reach out to me and I can share an official alpha
> user guide for GPUs with k8s.
>

> On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 12:54 AM,  <burtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Vu Pham,
>
> My allocatable GPU number is 0.
>
> Can you advise how you overcome the issue?
>
> Thanks, Burt

Thanks, Vishnu! Following your instructions, there's error messages on the
requirements of CUDA 9.0. Mine is CUDA 7.5. In process.
Thank you

  • [kubernetes-use... phvu225
    • Re: [kuber... 'Vishnu Kannan' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
      • Re: [k... Hui-Zhi Zhao
        • Re... Hui-Zhi Zhao
          • ... phvu225
            • ... Vu Pham
              • ... burtchensu
              • ... burtchensu
                • ... 'Vishnu Kannan' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
                • ... burtchensu
                • ... ktsai
                • ... 'Vishnu Kannan' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
                • ... Itamar O