On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 12:00:41 AM UTC+8, Vu Pham wrote:
> Nevermind, it's my bad. I was using the wrong binaries :)
> It's working now. I am gonna bring it to the cluster.
>

> Looking forward to see new features for GPUs in the codebase. Things like
> Memory management and so on would be very helpful.
>

> Thanks and cheers,
>

> On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 3:55 PM,  <phv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Awesome!
>

> I checked out the branch, rebase with master, compiled it and deploy on a
> single-node Ubuntu 14.04 machine.
>
> However, when I run "kubectl describe nodes", it shows:
>

> Capacity:
>
>  alpha.kubernetes.io/nvidia-gpu:        0
>
> <removed>
>

> Allocatable:
>
>  alpha.kubernetes.io/nvidia-gpu:        0
>
> <removed>
>

> I am pretty sure I have 2 GPUs on the machines, with CUDA driver properly
> installed (I can see nvidia0, nvidia1, nvidiactl, nvidia-uvm under /dev).
>

> I am in the middle of debugging this, but just want to check if anyone
> experiences something similar?
>

> Regards,
>
> Vu
>

> On Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 10:38:51 AM UTC+1, Hui-Zhi Zhao wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
>

> > I have rebased #28216, any comment is welcome. Meanwhile, I will add more
> > logs and annotations.
>

> > Regards,
>
> > Hui-Zhi Zhao
>

> > On 30 Nov 2016, at 7:12 PM, Hui-Zhi Zhao <zhaoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Great! I am working on rebase my
> > pr(https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/pull/28216).
>

> > Regards,
>
> > Hui-Zhi Zhao
>

> > On 30 Nov 2016, at 6:28 PM, Vishnu Kannan <vis...@google.com> wrote:
>

> > this

> PHAM Hoai Vu
> LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/vuphoai

Hi Vu Pham,
My allocatable GPU number is 0.
Can you advise how you overcome the issue?
Thanks, Burt

  • [kubernetes-use... phvu225
    • Re: [kuber... 'Vishnu Kannan' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
      • Re: [k... Hui-Zhi Zhao
        • Re... Hui-Zhi Zhao
          • ... phvu225
            • ... Vu Pham
              • ... burtchensu
              • ... burtchensu
                • ... 'Vishnu Kannan' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
                • ... burtchensu
                • ... ktsai
                • ... 'Vishnu Kannan' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
                • ... Itamar O