I already took that cluster down, so I'll reproduce it later and run
`kubectl describe no`.
What user guide are you referring to? I was under the impression that using
GKE with the Google optimized images gives me ready-to-go-machines.
The user guide I'm familiar with talks about installing GPU drivers on GCE
instances that I spin up on my own, not GKE-managed instances.