If we're going to put Firefox on our install media we should just make it
default.   It's the only browser in the archive with proper security
support.  In the long run that's a really, really essential feature for
browsers.

> The fact that Lubuntu made a different choice should not sway us a bit.
>
> I believe we should make opinionated choices to give our users a safe,
> functional, KDE experience.  For different applications,  the priority of
> those factors will be different. For a web browser, I think that's the
> correct order.
>
> If Firefox doesn't fit, then we throw the first two out and ship rekonq.
>
> Scott K

well the security side is funny cuz rekonq is made with webkit and webkit
is the engine of chromium

so if you trust  rekonq you should trust chromium

firefox for me doens't fit cuz you need to customize it to get a good
experience for kde guys .... (ark dolphin etc ... open with i mean... )

i would prefer chromium . instead of that "thing" called rekonq.

i like the idea on the installer ..... but again space issue on the iso ?

if internet is aviable ask to user in the installation step which one wants
install
if internet is not aviable we could ship  kubuntu without browser but then
we could create a folder in the destkop with these icons :

install firefox
install chromium
install rekonq
install whatever