Apart from the names of the week, are the differences so great that they shouldn't be handled in the same translation? I mean for example, would the translation of "Enter the name for the new library." be different for the three?

I'm not sure on the technicalities but, in my language, if people in Canada wanted to use it, they could select Gaelic (Scotland) for the interface language but Canada for the currency etc.

But the weekdays might be tricky that way. Thoughts, anyone?

Michael

14/01/2013 14:03, sgrìobh Ace Suares (Suares & Co):
Just to make one thing clear: pap_CW and pap_AW (and pap_BQ) are different 'languages' just like nl_NL and nl_BE are. The locales are different, for instance what 'ku' is in pap_CW is 'cu' in pap_AW. The days of the week differ.