Sorry, still (a bit) confused!

I opened:

https://translate.apache.org/da/aoo40/

activated the link 'Hent (.zip)' and unpacked the .zip file ('aoo40-da').
The 'product' is some twenty folders ('
accessibility'...'xmisecurity') - how do I put them to practical use??

I opened one of the folders:
https://translate.apache.org/da/aoo40/accessibility/
and started evaluating som translation proposals...after a while a
login window appeared, asking for user name and password...I do not
recall to have received any password!?

Hope you can help out.

/Hans