Hi,

thanks for quick reply...no, at present I do not have a Pootle account.

I followed your suggestion regarding 'Registration_and_Login' and
noticed that 'You need not register or login to help in translation.
Anyone can make suggestions in Pootle...'.

I believe I would prefer to start there - after I get a better 'feel'
for the task I may want to get an account. Can I start like that - and
avoid being asked to log in ever so often?

/Hans