Am 09/18/2016 10:27 PM, schrieb Hans Henrik Hansen:
[...]

Hope you can help out.

I'm not familiar with the translation process.

@all:
Please, who can jump in and help Hans to step forward?

Thanks

Am 09/11/2016 11:21 PM, schrieb Hans Henrik Hansen:
Earlier today I came across the following request:

"We need your help to complete translation into Danish!"

, and I would like to help out - to the extent possible! :)

I notice the term 'complete translation' which gives me the impression
that SOME progress has already been made(?).

Could someone please give me a rough idea about  HOW much of the task
has been acoomplished at this time??

please have a look for the pootle project. Here all translations of
Apache OpenOffice - but also other Apache software - is done:

The Danish UI is 99 % ready, 284 words have to be translated:
https://translate.apache.org/da/aoo40/

The Danish help is 99 % ready, 5399 eords have to be translated:
https://translate.apache.org/da/aoo40help/