Aivaras

2016-09-19 09:54, simona maria rašė:
Hon' I never had offered or ask a Danish translation. Stop sending these
emails. Otherwise, I'll keep reporting them as spam.

Txs
Yours with warm regards and others...
Simona

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 10:18 PM, Toni Enné <snazt...@yahoo.dk.invalid>
wrote:

At one point I joined to help with translations in danish, but these
emails confuse more so than guide me.. is there something I can help with?

Toni

Sendt fra min iPhone