Just after we'd been talking about this subject on Arachne a week or so ago, I
was involved in handing over my late Father's business (importing Scottish clan
history books into Australia)  to the new owner.  He is a man who, for years,
has run a Scottish business in Sydney, selling Scottish gear and family crests.
 Somehow the subject of kilts came up when I was talking to him.  He clarified
for me just *who* wears *what* under kilts.

He assures me that civilians wear undies - it is only soldiers who don't...and
that fits with the photo which a member of this list sent to me.  The photo
shows a soldier, about to lay a wreath on the Cenotaph, with the wind whipping
up the back of his kilt to reveal all underneath.

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)
"Tamara P. Duvall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
But, the "itch" to *find out* whether or not she wore bikini under the
jeans was comparable to wanting to find out what the Scotts wore under
their kilts... :)

http://search.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Search

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]