Betty Ann wrote:

<The "rise" is the distance from the natural waistline to the "twat">

I obviously did that as part of my City & Guilds Certificate in Dressmaking
and Pattern Cutting, but never knew it was called 'the rise'. It was always
just referred to as the measurement from the waist to the crotch, even in
the exam papers.

then Tamara wrote:

<I've seen some 5yr olds
playing "tease" (without really having any idea why), and, by 12, most
of us had an inkling of the "why" (at least when I was growing up)
though we'd have been as appaled/frightened as the 5yr olds, if "taken
up on it"...>

When I saw photos of our school's 16 year-old leavers at their prom, wearing
bra tops and not a lot else, my reaction was "Good heavens! They're half
naked". That caused me to be frightened of what the consequences of this
obvious tease might be and made me think I was now out of tune with them so
it was time I left teaching. I took early retirement at the end of the
following year. Now they've dropped the waistline as well and adorn the
navel with a piercing to draw attention to that naked area, and I get even
more worried. I'm beginning to sound like my mother.

Jean in Poole

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]