On Aug 6, 2005, at 21:53, susan wrote (in response to Ricki):

i have an idea for you:  escargo?  maybe you could find you a really
nice recipe and ....?

'round here, we put empty (almost, a few drops always remain, to act as bait) beer cans as traps for snails and slugs. Your escargot would come already *marinated* <VBG>

i personally don't go in my yard looking for bugs because the most
common bug in my yard is a wasp.

Be very, very careful of those; more and more people are now serverly allergic to stings from bees/wasps/yellow jackets and others of the extended family. After my first near-death experience with them, I used to carry an Epi-something (can't remember what <g>) with me every time I ventured out into "nature". Now I just limit my outside trips to parking lots :)

i am still in awe of a bug i saw about 6 or 8 years ago.  if anyone in
tennessee on this chat forum knows what it might be i would appreciate
it very much if i could get the name.

I'm forwarding that part to a couple of (US) biology MAs of my acquaintance; neither is in Tennessee, but they might recognise it all the same. Will report if I hear back; sounds like something from outer space :)

Yours, evading storm second night in a row - I've never done so much "saving" in my entire 'puter life...
--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/
Lexington, Virginia, USA     (Formerly of Warsaw, Poland)

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to