Dear Secret Pal,

Thank you for another wonderful package of goodies. The bobbins are beautiful and feel wonderful. I haven't seen that style before so I am wondering if you made them? I don't have a lazy susan and have always wanted one so I was really happy to see the one you included. The light pull is great as it really fits in with our decor. We have a lot of unpainted wood moldings, etc in our house and the light in our bedroom does need a pull!! I have to confess I am not exactly sure what the other items are used for. I think the two smaller pieces of wood with the pins look like they could somehow hold bobbins in place on a pillow - I'm just not sure how. Please let me know if I am right.

I am really looking forward to finding out who you are!

Thank you again,
Cindy Rusak