Dear Secret Pal in New Jersey,

Your parcel arrived yesterday afternoon, much earlier than expected.  It was a
lovely surprise !
I'm very honored to be a member of the Lost Art Lacers now.  I spent all the
evening with my dictionary (I'm French speaking), reading your magazine and
the cookbook.
The commemorative bobbin is very nice also.
Chocolates, tea and honey sticks will be much appreciated.  My youngest
daughter and I are tea lovers and when she's at home we allways have tea time
together.  I've never seen honey sticks in Belgium, it's new for me.  I find
it's very ingenious !

Thank you so much.  I'm looking forward to learn more about you.

Liduina from a chilly Belgium.