To my secret Pal.
Thank you so much for your parcel which arrived today, such a lovely
surprise after getting home from working at the op-shop today. DD's eyes lit
up when she saw the nougat, saying your lucky, meaning can I have some. I
think the bookmark is different and one of my favourite flowsers, I have
grown them but lost them so will have to get some more. The soap I have a
habit of collecting, all these different kinds of hand made. and the
necklace, what can I say it is beautiful, he is so clever, and a hop leaf,
it certainly will get a lot of use, and thank him for me.

Margaret
in a nice cooler day, after our heat wave Mt. Eliza