Dear Secret Pal,

Thank you for the package this month. My daughter thought it was great too! She thought I should be sharing some of the items with her. The photo hanger is great as we have a lot of photos that we like to display and there isn't any room left on the refrigerator. I love the little cards - they are perfect for a short note. I love cloisonne beads and use them a lot on spangles but I only have the round beads so the spangles were a nice surprise. And of course thread always comes in handy.

Looking forward to next month.

Cindy Rusak