Received my wonderful parcel from Down Under today.  Loved the pin cushion -
it's on a pillow already!  The book mark will go right in the book I'm reading.
I have been looking for a coin purse that size - so thank you very much.  And
the handmade mango soap -- my granddaughter almost commandeered it for her bath
tonight.  Didn't though - at least not tonight.

Pat Morris is blustery, cold New Jersey where we might have a good sized
snowstorm over the weekend.