In a message dated 10/09/2003 02:43:59 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> But it is my (considered <g>) opinion that *all* continuous laces are
> made in the same manner: you work a segment (be it 6 prs or 20), you
> come to a point when you can't work it any further, you push those
> pairs out of the way, and work on the next segment till parts of them
> meet. And form a new segment.

yes, yes, yes - thank you - you know when you are demonstrating and someone
says 'how do you know what to do' this is how I explain it - you work a bit,
run out of bobbins so you work the bit you need to give you the bobbins.

Thank you - I thought I was going mad as the only person to say that

Regards

Liz Beecher
I'm <A HREF="http://journals.aol.com/thelacebee/thelacebee";>blogging</A> now - see
what it's all about