>>>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
you know when you are demonstrating and someone says 'how do you know what
to do' this is how I explain it - you work a bit, run out of bobbins so you
work the bit you need to give you the bobbins.<<<

The way I explain it is that I look for pinholes as far away from me as I
can find, then find a pair to go to it from above and to the right, and a
pair from above and to the left.  They're the ones that have to interact at
that pinhole.  Of course, for demonstrations I'm working on (non-floral)
Bucks or Torchon, something relatively straightforward.

Robin P.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
http://www.pittsburghlace.8m.com