[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Now I have a question about this design.  Do the two flaps that fold
> over the pillow truly keep it from sliding out the end of this
> carrier?  I'd worry about that.

A length of velcro or a button or two would fix that problem.

Although,  as you said they might, I think the characters had moved a bit,
your diagram was clear enough to me.  How well does the dowel stay in place
when
you're not carrying the pillow?  I like the simplicity of this design, both
for cutting and making.  An ideal way to use up fabrics or to showcase special
bits of patchwork or embroidery.  Pockets could easily be fitted inside the
arms with handles for bits and pieces, or even a book.

Jacquie in Lincolnshire