It hasn't made Canada yet, well not this little corner of Ottawa. Perhaps tomorrow!

Malvary

----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth Ligeti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 8:23 PM
Subject: [lace] IOLI Bulletin

Well, the Bulletin has reaches Oz today!!
Just had a very quick glance through it, and see a piece of my Radical Reticella is shown inside the front cover. Unfortunately, the caption mentions that it is an adaptation of a Carol Williamson design from Lace - but this is wrong. The neckband I made is the adaptation, Not this piece! This piece, the Aquilegia -or Blue Columbine was made especially for a challenge from my Colorado lace Friends. The Blue Columbine being the State Flower.

5 sided Reticella came straight out of my own head!!! (for better or worse!)
Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.