The garter looks stunning and the bride should be well pleased:-)
I have never yet used silk, never found any, seen any to buy, so I better look harder, I guess it is about time I did.
Some of the pieces worked certainly deserve that type of thread.

We have just received a pattern my husband ordered, for an outfit for me to wear to the lowland gathering in Scotland next August and it has lace cuffs and around the neckline of the blouse, so I better hunt out a suitable pattern for that. I can't possibly sew shop bought lace on it, now can I, :-) The trouble is every time I look through my books I find loads of patterns I want to have a go at, just not enough hours in a 24 hour day.
Enjoy the Wedding Andrea.
Sue T, in dull,Dorset UK today, instead of sunny.


Andrea, I have just looked in my copy of that book and with 41 pairs in that edging I think that it is a real effort on your part to complete a yard and
half in three weeks, well done I am sure she will like it, it's a very
pretty pattern.
Happy lacing
Sue M Harvey
Norfolk UK
Hi all,

Hoorah, I've just finished making a whole yard of two and a hlaf inch wide
Bucks Point lace (Honey Bees pattern from Stott and Cook's 100 Traditional
Bobbin Lace Patterns) for a garter for my step-sister's wedding in September
- only started it 3 weeks ago and thought it would take me much longer to
complete the length.


-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to