Sof, thank you so much for posting that URL. Although I couldn't make out
most of the text, the pictures are wonderful, AND . . .

There is a drawing of Point de Raccroc, which is the technique for joining
strips of Chantilly lace together invisibly. I knew only that it was done
with two threaded needles, and had no idea past that. The picture makes it
very clear. I may never actually need to use the technique, but it is so
satisfying to understand how it's done.

Merci bien,

Barbara

Snoqualmie, WA