Hi All,
   
  I have a newer one!  She changed the description to the right thing...a 
chocolate muller.  We make a lot of Mexican chocolate when it snows (if, this 
year!).  You make a nice cinnamon chocolate, and put the muller into the pan.  
With the handle between your two palms, spin the muller back and forth, like 
you're rolling clay.  It makes a nice, frothy chocolate.  MMMMMMM, guess we'll 
make some tonight to sip while I wind bobbins!
   
  Happy Lacemaking!
  Laura Sandison
  Lace! in New  Mexico, USA

sue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I wondered if it might be something to do with spinning. Some amazing 
detail, the piece at the end looks like a hand with a whole for maybe 
thread?

Now I am eager to know what it is, I hope someone out there knows
Sue T Dorset UK


> Hello Spiders!
>
> I've just come across another of those odd things on eBay that makes me 
> say, "Wha...?". Item # 250185020238. The seller says it's a lace bobbin, 
> but nope... definitely not. For one thing, it's 10" long!
>
> This is an old thingy, whatever it is. Maybe not antique. but at least 
> vintage. I have a similar "thingy" which was my mother's, and for some 
> reason I chose to keep it rather than toss it after she died. One of her 
> friends had brought it to her from a trip abroad, and I don't know if we 
> ever knew what it is. The thing that sticks in my mind is that it is some 
> sort of ceremonial thing.
>
> But if any of you knows what this is, I'd really like to hear from you!
>
> Clay
>
> --
> Clay Blackwell
> Lynchburg, VA USA
>
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> 

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


 __________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to