A gentleman named Mr Shaw I believe from Doncaster was making a lot of bone
bobbins, I would think during the early nineties.
Also Tony Archer (later son, Ben) - if you had to join a long waiting list
then it would have almost certainly been him.
Good luck Carrie.
Diana in Northamptonshire
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sue Babbs" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Cc: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 1:45 AM
Subject: Re: [lace] Odd request: value of lace bobbins
Could the English bone bobbins have been made by Stephen Pearce:?
http://homepages.tesco.net/~stephen.pearce/
or Acorn Bobbins:
http://acornbobbins.co.uk/index.htm
or Chris Parsons:
http://www.lace-bobbins.co.uk/bobbins.htm
or Painted by Sarah Jones:
http://www.paintedlacebobbins.co.uk/home.html
or Springett's (I can't remember who their business is now owned by)?
Sue
-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]
-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]