I bought mine in the mid 1990's... Dont' know if Mr Pollard was still working 
then. As I've said I do know I bought Malcolm Fielding bobbins.


 


 

-----Original Message-----
From: Ruth Budge <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, 20 May 2009 8:09 pm
Subject: RE: [lace] Odd request: value of lace bobbins










No, John Pollard stopped making bobbins some years ago due to ill health.

Ruth (Sydney, Australia)


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
Cindy Rusak
Sent: Thursday, 21 May 2009 9:56 AM
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [lace] Odd request: value of lace bobbins

Hi Carrie,

Would the bobbin maker have been John Pollard?  I had planned to
purchase bobbins from him several years ago but didn't get around to
it.  Does anyone know if he still makes bobbins?  I may still have a
catalogue around  - it should turn up in the next couple of weeks as
we are moving back to Canada in June.

Good luck Carrie,
Cindy Rusak - in very hot northern Wisconsin

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to