I suspect I might have been involved, although it wasn't on my pillow last week
when Alex saw it.  When a group of us go on lace courses we save the silly
sayings and have a bobbin made.  I have several different ones now, adds to the
fun.  I would guess that Stuart Johnson, Winslow Bobbins or Margaret Wall would
have made them.  But any of them will make bobbins to order.

Linda Walton wrote:

> On 22/04/2015 07:47, Alex Stillwell wrote:
>
> [snip]    Incidentally just last week I caught one of my students using a
> bobbin with the inscription YOU CAN FUDGE IT AS LONG AS TEACHER DOESN T SEE.
> Guess where she heard that? I must get one.    [snip]
>

> Wow !  I want one like that, too.
> When you find out the source, please let us all know.
> Linda (in High Wycombe,

Maureen
E Yorks UK