Thank you Lin & Heather for your advice!  My roller is 18" long so I wasn't 
sure about finding a basket long enough.  I did contact Mr. Marguccio & he said 
he would make a stand if my search comes up short.  The longer roller will 
hopefully allow me to make that Christine Mirecki scarf that has been calling 
my name!  It's just good to know that I wasn't completely out in left field 
with my construction idea.  Lin, I will try to incorporate some handles on the 
ends--good thinking.  Heather, I was thinking about weight too, since I'm 
flying to Iowa.  The roller is really an oversized pool noodle.  Best wishes 
teaching your class!  Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Palm Beach Gardens, FL USA

Sent from my iPad

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to