Thank you ALL for the great advice!  I'm on digest so didn't receive answers
from Anita, Alice, Clay, Adele, Cynce & Antje until today.  Now that I've
"digested" all the info, I'll be ready to roll when I get to Pennsylvania!
Anita, I'm arriving early on Sunday so will look for you at the venue.  Clay, I
hadn't thought about carpet felt!  Wool blankets are getting hard to find so
the felt could be my Plan B.  Adele, my plan was to use a neck roll pillow as a
pattern & mine has drawstrings on both ends.  Since Alice & Lin both mentioned
weight, perhaps weight could be added to the tied ends.  Hmmm.  Also Lin
mentioned adding weight to the bottom of the basket if I find one.  Shelf liner
is in my stash.  I will save the hollow pipe idea for a "stay at home" model.
The airline is already raking me over the coals!  Thanks again for sharing.
Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, USA

Sent from my iPad