Hi Brian

I have just reached your list of pins.  When I updated my dictionary in 1996 I
asked Arachnids if there were any correction or omissions that needed
addressing, Obviously you missed it.  All the more reason for you to make a
good job of this one.

I had one reply to my request, very unexpected. Aurelia Loveman offered to
proofread it for me and even offered ‘to put money in a charity of my choice
for the privilege’.  It seemed to be too good to be true, but it was true
and her support kept me going. Her caustic comments when I made a mistake,
even a double comma, used to make me laugh so much I could not type. We cannot
repay help like this to the giver, but we can take out turn helping others.

You have all my support, but not an antique divider. I only  have new ones

Alex