Hello Shirley what you wrote about your mother is daily used in Old People
Homes in Germany and acknowledged by doctors.
For me taking photos is not only to take important moments for the future it is
also a possibility to try to put my lace-works in picture, to catalogue the
things I am collecting, to take flowers and other things in picture to make
cards or memories from and so on. Shortly it’s a way of artistic work.
And I am looking before and take pictures after or later or not so first I take
pictures with my mind and later with my camera.

Ilske