Just wondering if any of you have contemplated using weaving techniques
inside our bobbin lace! Obviously it would add complications, but I am
sure it can be done.

One thing I have always wanted was a floor loom. 8 shaft. One day I will
get it!

I am thinking that any cloth stitch area could be manipulated to hold
pattern rather than just regular cloth stitch. Cloth stitch is
essentially just plain weave, so cant we add a pattern, like 3/1 twill
or even complex rose path ect by manipulating the way we cross and twist
our passive pairs. I think this could be a revelation to me.

Imagine a trail going around a mat that has an overshot pattern in it,
in multiple colours. Ohh la la this is intreguing!

regards Joseph

---