Hoi,
The mn-Mong indicates mn in the Mongolian script. This code has its own
problems because it is a macro language. The notion that a script is
indicated is seen different from the notion that a specific way for a
country is indicated.

Mind you many dialects are more different than the differences between
countries.. eg Geordie and Australian English.
Thanks,
     GerardM