NB: there has also been a discussion at <
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages/Wikipedia_Moroccan_Amazigh#Clerking_note>.
I believe there are several requests open for related languages. It would
be good to have some clarity to avoid the community being split into
multiple incubator test-wikis.