On 04/03/2012 04:26 PM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
Or I am missing something?
AFAIU, some parts of the online documentation can't be included in the offline help yet. (There should be help (at least) on the "topics": "Using the help system", "IDE", "FPC Language", "RTL functions" "LCL functions".)

To me the biggest problem is, that there is no automatic process (yet), and seemingly not even agreed upon, to create all these "topics" of the offline help - that have been updated by helpful contributors, and included into some svn by the "powers" - by means of an (at least partly) automated command.

I really don't want to discuss this here (again), but I'd like to stay tuned in case the "powers" decide upon such a process.

-Michael